Friday, May 18, 2018

Cupcake Thank You Cards with Really Reasonable Ribbon

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!  So today I have 3 Mini Cupcake Thank you cards to share with you all. For my cards today I used 5 different ribbons, a lace and then some adhesives all from RRR store. 

I love when I come across design paper scraps that I haven't seen in forever. The design papers I used on all three of these cards is an OLDIE but GOODY! I found 2 pieces, one large piece and then the blue was a smaller piece that I was able to get a few cards made with . I love the ribbons I chose, they go perfectly with the 3 different cards.

1st Card- I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Brown Diamond Satin.  There are so many different colors to choose from. Then I used the Pink canvas colored band with stitched edge ribbon, I made two bows using each ribbon, and then hot glued them to my card. My card was put together using Scotch Tape, and I just added one piece of design paper glued the Gabrielle Lace to the top and bottom, then added a doily, cupcake, and thank you wording.  It was super easy to make. Can you see the sweet cupcake on the design paper, love it!

2nd Card- I chose to use the Brown Tobacco Seam Binding, ruched up and hot glued on my card.  Then I used the beautiful Nile Blue Crosshatched Satin Ribbon to create my next bow. I used the same Gabrielle lace, but on a different design paper. I also used the cupcake, doily , and same thank you, just colored with two pink Copics . I used the foam tabs to add my cupcake on this one.  Another super fun and easy card to make, love having cute Thank You cards ready to give. 

3rd Card- On this super simple card I used just the design paper, cupcake die, Gabrielle Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and then the beautiful blue Mineral Ice shade of Delicate Stitched ribbon, one of my many favorites.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:



Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post for today.

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say