Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Enjoy

Hello friends, and welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today as I (Karen Letchworth) share a quick little card with you all that I created using some more of my favorites from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop.  I started with some green cardstock and added some coordinating patterned papers attaching them with strips of Scor-Tape.  Next, I added a couple of glittery feathers.  Well, we all know that I couldn't stop there.....and, as always, I knew I had the perfect Really Reasonable Ribbon products for this card.
I added two different sizes of the lovely Wild Orchid Crafts Green/White Mulberry Leaves, and then added some Gold Double-Head Stamens, White Double-Head Stamens, Baby Pink Double-Head Stamens, and Aqua Green Double-Head Stamens.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these sweet little accents?  Double Head Flower Stamens are a must-have item at just $1.99 per bundle of 160 pieces.
I also added a pretty bow tied with Bay Leaf Seam Binding, Baby Pink Seam Binding and Gold Metallic String.  Finally, I placed some sweet Pink Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms and some Miniature Mint Sweetheart Blossoms here and there.  These are such adorable little Mulberry Flowers for tucking in here and there.....and everywhere.  You're sure to find something AMAZING in the RRR shop, and I encourage you to treat yourself to something new.

Happy crafting!
Karen

1 comment :

  1. I’m not really a pastel kind of gal but your gorgeous balance of all the shades are so perfect together that You were changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say