Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Vintage Love Valentine Tag

Happy Wednesday Paper Peeps!  Hope you are having a lovely start to the New Year : ) It's just been terrible cold here in Michigan so I've hunkered down in the shop to keep warm and to create loads of Valentiny projects. 

I'm totally into the black and pink color combination this year along with vintage images and trims from my favorite Ribbon place : )

Pretty flowers and pearly accents just feel so right on vintage projects....and Valentine ones too!

This Rose Petal Seam Binding is so lovely and makes the perfect bow along with some Natural Burlap String.

I don't even know where to begin to tell you how happy this combination of stripes and polka dots makes me. It super girly combined with the florals and having spacers between the layers keeps the patterns from being too busy.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative  : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say