Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Season's Greetings

Hi friends.  I've been working on some more Christmas cards using the pretty Country Holiday November Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I love traditional red and green, but sometimes it's fun to switch things up and try some non-traditional colors too.

The beautiful November Ribbon Collection is a Country Holiday mix of ribbons which will work wonderfully for all your holiday crafts.
Not a member yet??
The November assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment contains a holiday or color themed mix of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbons.
** GIFT SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE **

I added some beautiful 25mm Cottage Roses under the digital image.  I love what a wonderful touch these mulberry roses make and they are such a quick and easy addition to a card.  Very economical in price as well.  Be sure to take a look at all the Mulberry Flowers that RRR offers.  
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using two of the styles from the November Ribbon Club Assortment.  The bow was embellished with a pretty 14mm Flower Shaped Acrylic Rhinestone.  I also added a stacked layer of ribbons around the center of the card under the image.

For a video tutorial on how to create this bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other items used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. One of my favorite cards that you made. Love the rhinestone center. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say