Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Trick or Treat!

{judy} I love cute Halloween decor. I always liked dressing up as a kid (I work in a Theater now!), and love the colors of the holiday. My card today is a cute little greeting for a sweet friend. 
I used a Sizzix tent card die, and created a little scene with my mummy and sparkly spiders (Petaloo), using two ribbons from the RRR Store: 3/8" Spider Webs on Black Satin Ribbon and 5/8" Gauze Print on Grape Satin Ribbon
I used each as a base for my die cut spider web (Stampin' Up!) and my mummy, as well as some loopy bows for my spiders' home. Can you see one hiding?
A sentiment from Inkadinkadoo on the tent topper completes the card!
Hope you have a great week -- and a fun Halloween! 

1 comment :

  1. So pretty is your card l just love every detail you have added to complete your creation xx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say