Sunday, October 16, 2016

Love, Blessings, Family Waterfall Folio Album

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Hurrah, hurrah!  It's finally fall and I am soooooo glad.  This is my favorite season of the year.  I love the crispness of the air, the colorful leaves and I super love taking a bite from a juicy red apple.  All these things inspired me to make this little Love, Blessings, Family Waterfall Folio album with ribbons from the October Traditional Christmas Mix Ribbon Club Assortment.
 I love it when I can use a product in an unexpected way.  This Christmas Paint Splatter on White Grosgrain Ribbon works beautifully with my fall/apple themed album.
The album closure is made with Antique Gold Netting.   I love the open weave of this wonderful ribbon, and it is surprisingly soft and easy to work with, too.  To help you get a feel for the flow of this album, I prepared a very short YouTube video tour.  I hope you will enjoy it!


I'd love to hear your thoughts about this project in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
kathy

3 comments :

  1. Kathy this mini album is fabulous!! I have never seen these dies I will need to check them out. From the papers, ribbons, buttons, to the handmade clip and more this album may have gone together quickly but no one would ever guess. Well done tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini, Kathy! I want to make one of these. I need that die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute fall project...nice papers were chosen. I need to do a fall project...thanks for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say