Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Romantic Ribbon

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  With Christmas behind us and Valentine's Day before us, it's time to pull out some romantic ribbon and create some lovey dovey, full of mushy goodness projects.  Are you with me?  I love the new Mon Amour collection from Graphic 45, and I paired it up with the most romantic, scrumptious ribbons and blossoms I could find in my stash.  Get out your fainting couch, because this ribbon is swoon-worthy!
 Ooh-la-la!  There is so much ribbony goodness going on here that I hardly know where to start!  This is one of the Middy Bitty Chevron Kraft Bags all dressed up with Mon Amour papers, Garden Rose Double Sided Satin Ribbon, White Iridescent Metallic String, Tabitha Natural Crochet Lace, and a soft pink Mulberry Blossom from the Mixed Magnolia Bouquet.
I used 2.5" Vintage Garden Print Natural Cotton Ribbon to create a belly band on the Middy Bitty Bag.  And I glittered the edges of the magnolia petals, too.  I just love all the wonderful textures these various ribbons add to the project.
I thought you might like a peeky at the insert I created for this unique wedding card gift holder.
I dry brushed a little white paint around the edges of my card to fit in with the shabby chic feel of this card.

You could alter the sentiments and embellies just a little, and this little bag could easily hold a Valentine's Day treat.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

1 comment :

  1. omg I swear every DT project is better and better

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say