Thursday, January 14, 2016

Heartfelt Love

For the RRR January Blog Hop, please scroll down or click HERE.

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a Valentine's Day card I made using products from Fun Stampers Journey and Really Reasonable Ribbon


I used my Brush Stroke stamp set to create a fun Ombre Pink to Red background panel.  I then wound Silver Metallic String around my fingers several times to create a "nest" and adhered that down to the middle of the panel.  I die-cut a heart out of white cardstock and popped that up with foam tape to the center over the nest.  I then took my Shimmer Silver Color Splash and made tiny splashes of silver spray across the card and heart.  I covered the entire heart in Journey Glaze and then sprinkled it with Journey Sparkle Dust.  I added some white sparkle enamel dots and clear rhinestones as accents to the card.  I then added my sentiment in black ink to the bottom left corner.  Finally, I took the completed panel and popped it onto a red and white card base with foam tape.  I hope you enjoy my fun and artistic looking Valentine.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. This card would fit perfect for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Ombre. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say