Monday, October 12, 2015

Trick or Treat

I'm still having fun playing with the fabulous ribbons from the September Ribbon Club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm totally in love with the Black Houndstooth Plaid Ribbon.  Isn't it fabby?
I made a fun Halloween themed card with lots of my favorite dies from Cheery Lynn Designs and embellished with a couple of the styles from the assortment.  The poofy double bow was made on my Bow-it-All V2.0 and it's just a basic double bow.  You can view a video tutorial for a basic bow made on the Bow-it-All Tool HERE.

If you missed the September Ribbon Club Assortment, you can JOIN TODAY and begin with the September and October Assortments for a special price.  HURRY because this offer ends on October 16th.
I just love the vivid contrast of orange and black paired together.  It really makes you sit up and take notice, right?
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Happy crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

3 comments :

  1. I don't know how I would ever tie a bow without your YouTube video...thank you....love the ribbons wish I lived in the USA....I just love both packs....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon for your bow. The card is very beautiful and love the gorgeous stamp sentiment and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Such a Beautiful card with a GORGEOUS bow!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say