Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Clouds of Blue....







                   Hello there and happy almost Spring to you.  I ask you, can you have too much happy?  Too much sweetness?  I think not.  These sweet little glimpses into another time and place always make me happy.  So does knowing Spring is almost here.  These projects were made with that in mind for Really Reasonable Ribbon.
                   My first little project is a couple of sweet mini glassine bags decked out with Pretty Little Studio images and bingo cards, and layered with diecut hearts, mini clothespins, and vintage buttons.  I used moss green seam binding for my bows. My other project is an oversize tag that I layered with pattern papers from Ocotober Afternoon and Making Memories.  I used a big chunky glitter rose, stick pin with the sweetest rhinestone bow, and topped the project with both silver and lace blue seam bindings and attached satin swiss dot ribbon in blue topaz to the top.    These projects remind me of green spring grass and clear blue skies.  Things sure to come soon!   Enjoy and thanks for stopping by the RRR blog!  Cherry

1 comment :

  1. Love these, and love that bingo card you used! Beautiful job!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say