Friday, August 22, 2014

Masked Background By Jenn Cochran


Hi everyone!  Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  I am really excited to show you all the Mask Background card that I featured during our RRR blog hop on the 13th.  As promised I did a Tell-All Video showing you how I created the white area on the card where my sentiment is stamped.


This card features ribbon from our Ribbon Club for the Month of August.  It is Satin Ribbon Swirl in Tangerine.  

Here is the Tell-All Video.  I hope you like it!



6 comments :

  1. Beautyful sunny card Jenn.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just adorable and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to make such a great tutorial video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah!!! I am glad you liked the video!!

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say