Monday, May 26, 2014

Sweet Desktop Organizer/Video



Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a desktop organizer I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using cardboard rolls left over from work, and decorated them with Seam Binding, Lace, Buttons and flowers all from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Sherri from my work asked me if I could use these rolls that they have left over from labels, and I said YES!  She then showed me an idea she came up with using 3 different sizes, to use as a desktop organizer.  I was thinking what an AWESOME idea, so I asked her what colors, and of course I knew already she LOVES frogs, so I went with this theme.


First I covered the rolls inside and outside with design paper and card stock.  Next I used the Really Reasonable Ribbon Gabrielle Lace, as it's so soft and pretty. I LOVE the look it gives. I ran it around the tops and bottoms of each before attaching them all together.


Next I placed some CottageCutz Grass borders and then Moss Green Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  In my video I show how I did this.  I used the CottageCutz Mr. Spring Peeper(frog) and colored it with Copics. Well I made him and Her.....LOL hehehehe.


All dies are from The Scrapping Cottage and are CottageCutz dies. The sweet flowers are Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms, and I used them in 3 different colors. I also used some buttons from RRR as well.


In the photo above you can see one of the Button Rosettes I made using buttons, seam binding and Sweetheart Blossom.

Video Below


Lastly I wanted to show what it look like holding a few items.  Thank you all for looking and have a super wonderful day!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. They are so cute your so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo cute and would be such a great gift!! Love all those adorable frogs that you put on it too :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say