Thursday, May 8, 2014

Envelope Mini by Jenn Cochran

Hi to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans.  It's Jenn today and  I have created a cute (and super quick) mini album with envelopes.  My mini features Really Reasonable Ribbon, Xyron Adhesive, DCWV patterned Designer Paper, and Crafter's Companion stamps.  Besides the pictures, I have a tell-all video on how to make your own Accordion Envelope Mini Album.



I used an organza ribbon in Turquoise from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I tied my bow using the Bow It All (original).  I love my Bow It All.  You can see more videos of me using it at my YouTube Channel.  Follow me to keep up to date on all my craftiness!


My inserts are stamped with the Crafter's Companion Sentimentals Imagine stamp set.  I love all the options that this stamp set includes. 





Tell-All Video: Accordion Envelope Mini Album


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Would love to hear about your kiddos year of school!  Also would love to know what you think of this fun mini!!!

Supplies: You can find a full supply list at my YouTube channel
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Turquoise Organza

4 comments :

  1. Great idea! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful accordion album you've designed Jen! I absolutely LOVE the cool and fun envie pocket pages!!! SO super cute!! Off to watch your YouTube video! TFS this wonderful project with us today! Great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mini envelope album! Your video was very informative - I learned a lot by watching. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say