Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

 
 
Good morning ribbon fans!  Today I have another card to share with you, using lots of pretty ribbon and trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
 
I just love to use ribbon and lace to embellish my cards, and Really Reasonable Ribbon has the best!  


One thing I love to do is layer ribbons and since it is one of my biggest craft room staples, I always have plenty to play with!  For this card, I layered Chloe Natural Crochet Lace1.5" Champagne NettingDiamond Satin Mineral IceIvory Wrinkled Ribbon and Spring Flowers Grosgrain Ribbon.
 

 
To make the pretty layered bow, I used my Bow it All Tool from Zutter to make a triple loop bow from Diamond Satin Mineral Ice then layered a slightly smaller bow made with
Dots Organza Light Pink.
 
 
I finished off my card using a variety of Wild Orchid flowers.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back tomorrow for more inspiration!

2 comments :

  1. Oh Jessie this is such a happy card there're are so many wonderful elements and your coloring is awesome and of course your bows WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!! I love the colors, the image is too darn cute. Love the bows, awesome. tfs Patricia B

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say