Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Organization Week Prize Winner!

This is the second post of the day.  Be sure to scroll down so you don't miss the fun project that Cherry shared today.

Hi everyone.  I hope you picked up some great ideas and tips during our week long ribbon organization focus.  All the girls had some really great ideas.
As a thank you for joining us last week, I'm going to give one lucky blog reader a little more ribbon to organize!

Our winner is..........efj !!
From the Ribbon Organization week kick-off post on Monday 2/3, since that had the most comments.

Please contact me within 72 hours using the contact button above with your complete name and shipping address so I can get your ribbon assortments out to you.

Random Integer Generator

Here is your random number:  17
Timestamp: 2014-02-11 14:12:51 UTC

 efj said...

17
Love this idea!! I use 3 x 5 strips of card board(recycle boxes) and wind my ribbon around it by color and store in plastic bins. It works!! Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks to everyone who followed along with us during the week.
Now GO AND ORGANIZE your ribbon!!

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say