Friday, November 29, 2013

Double Bow Baby Card


For our Black Friday Sale code, please click HERE.

Happy Thanksgiving Friday! 

Today I am sharing a cute, lovely double bow ribbon with you all. I made this card for a friend who just had a baby girl and wanted to create something special. Thought this bow was perfect for the card, don't you think? 
Make sure to check out the video tutorial below so you can follow along- This is something I learned a while back when I first got into cardmaking. For the best results, make sure to use same sided ribbons so that the final result shows a unified look.
I love to work with Bonnie's selection of Satin Ribbons and Grosgrain Ribbons (Same sided ones) for this technique. Make sure to grab some today, Bonnie is doing a fun Black Friday Sale! (check Bonnie's sale announcement for DISCOUNT CODE)
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check back with us tomorrow for a new inspiration.

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say