Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Fancy Floral Sweetheart Blossoms


                                                         


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! Today I wanted to share a card made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful new Sweetheart Blossom Flowers, and one of my Favorite Ribbons from RRR(Gingham Print).


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these NEW Sweet Heart Flowers that Bonnie is carrying in the store, they are a MUST HAVE!!!! I used the light pink ones, and layered them on the CottageCutz Fancy Florals dies. Next, my corners are the new CottageCutz Fancy Floral Butterfly Corners, and I am loving these too. Lots of new stuff used today!!! :) Also to give some SHIMMER I used CIP's paints to color over my greenery and corners. Who doesn't love a little shimmer added to their projects :)

My BOWS are done with the Gingham Prints found here at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I just LOVE the pretty Gingham!! I think I own this ribbon in about 6 colors :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. GORGEOUS card! Look at all of those lovely flowers! And the gingham is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I'm loving those flowers too and such a gorgeous gingham bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those flowers too! What a simply beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Love the flowers! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say