Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Sky's the Limit!

Judy here to share a fun spring card using my favorite Baker's Twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon!

My project today is made with images from The {Stamps} of Life.
I loved this designer paper by My Mind's Eye, and decided to pair it with images from the kites2fly stamp set, along with the Kite Die set.

I used Aqua Baker's Twine for my kite tail and in the button. The button is also from the RRR Store and you can see all the MANY available colors and button sets HERE. I used a big button from the Teal Ice set. My banners are hand cut.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments :

  1. Adorable and very colorful card Judy. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the details and the colors! The stamp is great!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, lovely card. Like all the detail on the card and of course great showcasing of the RRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card with these fab kites. The twine is so perfect for the tail!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say