Friday, April 5, 2013

Summer Fun Layout

 
Hey folks..it's Ginny here with a super sweet and simple summer layout.   I was able to use some pics from an older layout....and some fun paper patterns and embellishments. How long have I had this picture??? Well...Alex  the little blond kiddo in the pic is starting college. His buddy is my BFFs son Caleb is going to be a junior in high school. LOL
I created the fun banner with paper cut outs, Brown Paper Cord and added sassy little bows of Moss Green Gingham from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The rest of the embellishments are stickers from a large sticker sheet, and some small file folders with some book paper inside.  Adding brown borders and ink helps to define the patterns. This is one of the few layouts I've created that will actually fit in a book. lol
I firmly believe that it's okay to rework your layouts to reflect your evolving styles  and increased abilities. We are always picking up new techniques and skills...why not update creations????
I hope you all enjoy a happy and productive day and find some time to be creative. Huggs G

4 comments :

  1. What a great layout Ginny! I love the bright colors and that summer banner is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout,colors are great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning layout, love it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say