Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Sunday


I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I wanted to share a card that I did with some of  my older stamps. I know we all have (or most of us anyway, lol) those older stamps, put away in the back of the drawers and cabinets that are collecting dust. This time of year I'm always even more thankful for our military men and women and remembered a stamp that I had from Close To My Heart.

Well, I dug through the drawers and found it. I just added a bit of the pretty blue/silver trimmed ribbon from one of the monthly assortments and added some baker's twine around the corners. And I layered a little baker's twine bow on top. I have become addicted to doing that for some reason, I just like the look!

Here is the finished card:


Here is a clsoe up of the bow and corner detail.

and one more of the corner.

My husband was in the Navy, so I especially like this stamp!!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card!!!

Patti

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say