Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fall is Coming!!!

Yes, it's the time of year when the leaves begin to change, the air gets a little cooler and crisper and we start thinking of warm clothes and hot meals. I wanted to work with the beautiful Fall colored ribbon assortment in the Autumn Diamond assortment pictured here:
Here is the page that I came up with. It features papers from the Moxxie "Forever Family" collection and the colors were perfect.

I used the gold and brown as border strips across and then added a gold bow on the die cut title. Please excuse the quality of these pictures. My camera died and these were taken with my husbands little bitty camera, so the color is off, they're crooked, just not my usual.  I have a new camera coming!!! Yeah!!!!

Here is a close up.
I urge you to do some creating with these gorgeous ribbons, the colors are just perfect for all Fall photos and projects! Thanks for dropping by and check back tomorrow to see what's new!

3 comments :

  1. WOW such warm and deep colors! I have to go order asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these ribbons are gorgeous! love the colors and the slight pattern in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the diamond pattern ribbons are my favorites and I definitely have to get some fall color into my collection! Thanks for sharing some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say