Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!



Good Morning Everyone, Happy Saturday!!! Crystal here and today I would like to share with you a Christmas card I made yesterday :)....WOW can you believe its time to work on Christmas cards?? I do just LOVE this time of the year for card making!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!


Isn't she a sweetie??? For this creation I used this fabulous Seam Binding, I LOVE how this ribbon works and its so perfect for Christmas!!! Check out all the fun colors HERE!!

Don't forget you still have time to play our Autumn Challenge, we would love to see your Autumn creations, come by and check out the post HERE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a great weekend everyone!!!

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card and I look forward to playing with some seam binding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make some the prettiest bows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she sure is a sweetie! absolutely fab:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Your bow is just perfect on here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Chrystal,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say