Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet Little Cutie in the Mirror



Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to all!  Today I'm sharing a card I did using Red Swiss Dots Grosgrain in 5/8" and 7/8" from Really Reasonable Ribbon

I used the larger 7/8" Red Swiss Dots for down the side of my card, and for the bows and inside I used the 5/8" found HERE! I love the swiss dots and there are sooo many to choose from here!

For the inside I stamped the Alota Bugs Alphabet and added some Really Reasonable Ribbon to the inside as well.
Supplies Used
All Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon
For my images I used Alota Rubber Stamps
All Cardstock is Paper Temptress
Flowers were a gift
Sewing
Copics to color
Cuddlebug embossing folder
Martha Stewart Punch

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,



7 comments :

  1. Simply gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is flippin' adorable!!! LOVE the lady bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest card I've seen....love it....and the lady bugs are precious.....awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ladybug card is so precious! I love the embossed paper and the pretty punched out border all accented by the fun polka dot ribbon and bows.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love, love, those tags with faith sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say