Friday, June 10, 2011

Fun with June Assortment!

I cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I was to be asked as a guest designer with RRR this month. And when I saw the June ribbon assortment....I had to have it! I love every single ribbon in this assortment, but I really love the diamond satin! The funny thing is, when I got the assortment I was so excited to make Patriotic cards, and then I ended up making some fun cards that can used for any occasion at all. In this first card I used the red and the blue diamond satin ribbon.


For my next card, I used some more of the red diamond satin ribbon, but I tied it up with some Cherry Baker's Twine, which I also used to string up my banner. I also added some of the lovely gingham ribbon from the June assortment. Red with kraft and black is one of my favorite color combos, so I was thrilled with all the beautiful red ribbons in this assortment.


I have another project on my blog to share with you using this awesome ribbon, so I hope you'll stop by and visit me there too. And my big heartfelt thanks to RRR for inviting me to play with them this month!! MWAH!!

Hugs, Jami






4 comments :

  1. Awesome projects Jami! Thanks so much for guesting with us! You ROCK!
    Off to visit your blog now!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards, Jami!! Awesome! Thanks for guesting here at RRR! Your work is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards .........:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. such neat cards! I love how you incorporated the ribbon and twine! But the sentiment on #1 is just ROCKIN'!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say