Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DIY - Simple Elegance Wedding!



Hello! I am continuing the wonderful wedding week! For my projects today, I wanted to concentrate on simple yet elegant on easy projects your can do yourself! As you can see in the first picture above, I have created a wedding invitation, place card, wedding favor and a table centerpiece! For all of the projects, I have used the Sheer Line Edge Black/White ribbon...really gives all my projects an elegant feel!

For the wedding invitation, I printed the information directly onto some white card stock, and then stamped the ring images from the Multi Step Wedding Rings set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. I then layered it with vellum. To hold the vellum, I added a single brad, and placed the double bow on top of that. I then framed the hole card on some basic black card stock.

The place card was created in the same similar way. I printed the name on it, stamped the ring images, added the ribbon and bow and layered it on some black card stock.

The pillow box was created with some beautiful White Elegance SEI DP and cut our with a Stampin' Up pillow die. Once I folded all the creases, I added tape, close the box, and added some more sheer line black and white ribbon. Then to top the ribbon off, I added a quick monogram using the same ring images, along with the Mix it Up letters from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

Finally, I created the Vellum Wine Glass Votive Shade. The template for the shade can be found on SCS, here. It is super simple, just print out the template, and cut it out of a piece of vellum! To decorate mine, I added some eyelets across the bottom and hung some black and clear beads. Then across the top of the shade, I added some more sheer line black/white ribbon in a ruffled pattern! Once you have the shade finished, just place it on your wine glass and add a battery operated tea light! If your table is a bit bigger, you could do multiple of these, maybe even in different heights!

I hope you have enjoyed all of my ideas! Have a wonderful day!

Connie

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful creations. Simple but oh so elegant. I really like this look a lot.
    Have a great day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow stunning, gorgeous and amazing gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set hun!! Love the lamp and your invite! :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant and so rich looking. Such great choices of ribbon used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous!! And SO funny oyu made the lampshades with the wine glasses!! I am currently making a TON of these for my friend's wedding May 28th!!! I am so excited I can hardly believe it's only 2 months away!! Thanks for these gorgeous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING...wish I'd been that good for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these look amazing! :)

    Very elegant, stylish and classy and very inspirational.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat a BEAUTIFUL and elegant set!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say