Monday, December 20, 2010

Decorative Ruler and Tie Knot Tutorial



Hi Everyone!

True :D  here.



Today, I have prepared a quick little video tutorial to show you an easy way to decorate a plain ruler with designer paper and ribbon. They would make great last minute stocking stuffers for less then a dollar!
Of course I always use Really Reasonable Ribbon's gorgeous grosgrain ribbons on the rulers. The color I used in this video is the orange swiss dots.

You can enlarge the video to full screen by clicking the 4 arrows in the lower right hand corner of the video viewer. 


I hope you and yours have a happy and healthy Christmas filled with family, friends, and love!

Hugs,

6 comments :

  1. Fabulous idea, you could also personalize them this way with their name!! Thanks for the tip on the ribbon and Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea Trudy!! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is soooo much fun!! I'm definitely going to need to make these for my daughter and her friends! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial True! I'm going to watch it again so I can make the flat knot lol! It will come in very handy : )
    Merry Christmas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tutorial, saving this one to refer to again - especially liked the flat knot!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video tutorial, these are a really great gift idea.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say