Monday, September 6, 2010

Christmas in September

Happy Monday to you, crafty friends! I hope you started this week well!
Today I chose to show you one of the ways to use baker's twine on your cards. Baker's twine is all the rage now, and now you can find a wide variety of colours in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store!

I used one in Orange, to "hang" my Christmas ornaments on:

Photobucket

I heat-embossed both the background (stamp from Hero Arts - with a clear EP), and the ornaments (TCP Studio - gold EP).
Doesn't it make a wonderful card for the Holidays? It's really a super easy project, but it has this "something" that makes it stand out :)
Now go and get yourselves some Baker's twine, and start on these Christmas cards early this year! Thanks for looking!

5 comments :

  1. Oh WOW! I looove this card!! This is a really gorgeous xmas card! So cute with the hanging ornaments!! And the embossing is beautiful ;)
    Hugs, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this project - so simple but really sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe simple, but very elegant!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! Love the design.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the simplicty of the Baker's Twine blends so nicely with the richness of the embossed elements! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say