Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome Autumn

Hi everyone! Can you believe today is the last day of August? It has been a long and hot Summer in Kentucky and I'm glad for the cooling temperatures! Today I want to share 2 Autumn projects with you using goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon:



For this little card I used the adorable Twill Tape in cream.  It is so easy to work with.  My supplies are Papertrey Ink Stamps, die cuts, and Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, and Copics.  I simply tied the twill around the jar, making it look like part of the stamp instead of part of the card. 

Next up is a little Thanksgiving Envelope:



For the outside of my envelope I used the beautiful white Silk Ribbon from Mays Art. It adds such elegance to any project. For this project I used Maya Road Envelopes, Papertrey Ink Stamps, Die Cut, and Cardstock, and Copics.

Here's a look at the inside of my envelope:


I simply took my little envelope apart, so when it folds open it has the Thanksgiving greeting. I used the fabulous Brown Crochet Lace from Mays Art that I LOVE! It is sturdy lace easy to adhere to projects and it keeps its shape wonderfully!

Hope you've enjoyed a glimpse at Fall. Stop by tomorrow for a new challenge from Really Reasonable Ribbon!



2 comments :

  1. Absolutely wonderful cards... I love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards, especially the envelope one-what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say